GEBHARDT realises a new logistics centre for the South Baden-based logistics provider karldischinger GmbH with a total of 15,384 storage spaces in a high bay warehouse, 136.50 metres of installed conveyor technology and six aisle stacker cranes.
- The karldischinger GmbH is a specialist in complex logistical services.
- Southern Baden logistics service provider in the pharmaceuticals sector
- Sites in Germany, Austria, Croatia and Spain
- Expansion of warehouse capacities
- Easing the workers' workload
- Speeding up the storage and retrieval processes
- The automated flow of goods to reduce throughput times
- GEBHARDT StoreWare® warehouse and material flow software
- 136.50 metres of installed conveyor technology
- 15,384 automatic storage and pallet spaces
- A total of 35,000 storage spaces in the entire pharmaceuticals area
- Ten months of project implementation
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP) audited and qualified
Download Case Study
The selection of the right intralogistics solutions is an important task. Because efficient intralogistics is increasingly becoming a critical competitive factor and decisive for your success. Our experts are happy to support you on the way to automated intralogistics, allowing you to be one step ahead of your competition. Contact us today!